Angel (Engjellushe) is a native of Albania. She is a graduate of Mount Holyoke College, cum laude, and Suffolk University Law School.
Currently, Angel concentrates in real estate and condominium law. A few projects she is working on include a fifty acre parcel in Maynard, MA and a one hundred acre parcel in Southborough, MA.
During the last 12 years, Angel has represented property owners, property managers, commercial and residential tenants, condominium associations and small business owners. She has broad experience in the areas of leasing, condominium law, and real estate closings, representing owners, tenants, buyers, sellers, condominium associations, and title insurance companies.
Her extensive representation of commercial and residential property management companies and tenants has comprised of contract breaches, summary process, and Chapter 93A litigation in various divisions of the Housing Court, District Court and Superior Court.
Her representation of condominium associations has included preparation of management agreements, document amendments, collection of unpaid condominium fees, insurance, disputes between unit owners, and trustees’ obligations.
Angel has extensive experience in residential, office and retail leasing. I have drafted numerous leases for owners of residential properties and commercial buildings in Boston, Newton, Wellesley and other cities and towns in Massachusetts.
Angel has also represented taxpayers at the Boards of Assessors and Appellate Tax Board in tax abatements cases involving large apartment complex, shopping center and office building.
- June 2017 – Speaker, “The New Marijuana Law: Impacts on the Landlord Tenant Relationship,” at the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Contributor to the 2017 Supplement, Massachusetts Condominium Law (3rd Edition, 2017, MCLE, Inc.).
- Co-author of several articles for the Real Estate Bar Association and New England Real Estate Journal
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Student Attorney, Suffolk University Law School Housing Legal Clinic, 2005-2006
- Panel Attorney, Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association, 2009-2010
- Massachusetts Bar Association – Member
- Real Estate Bar Association – Member
- Albanian American Bar Association – Board of Directors
When not working, Angel loves to spend time with her husband and their brood in the greater Boston area. She also enjoys travel, philosophy, the game of squash, theater, and languages.